Tuesday 17 February 2009

Preparation for Screen Printing


I haven't had the oppourtunity to do screen printing since A Level and even then it wont be to the standard that I will be able to undertake tomorrow. I have only screen printed drawing the image myself with Blue Filler but I know tomorrow I will be using a more modern updated technique which I cannot wait to experiment with!

As I am looking at costume for my Professional project and then pattern will link into this so I thought I would pick a couple of patterns to experiment the screen printing with. Here a selection that I am going to consider using. I have chosen these because they have some relevance to my professional project - apart from the Zebra image but I just liked this and thought it would print well. 

   

 






No comments: