Thursday 19 February 2009

Planning my Time


As my timetable seems to be busier than it has ever been before because of the amount of different briefs we have on the go at the moment I have decided to plan my days and dedicate them to the different briefs rather than working how I am at the moment, which is doing a bit here and a bit there on everything which isn't allowing me to get stuck into just one thing a a time. I think I will be able work alot better once I have structured a plan. 

I need to consider finding time for my:
  • Professional Project
  • CVC Unit - 2500 Assignment
  • PPRD - Live Brief 
  • D&AD
Mondays - CVC Unit only.
Tuesdays - PPRD Live Brief 
Wednesdays - PPRD Live Brief and D&AD
Thursdays - Professional Project
Fridays - Professional Project
Weekend - This will be open to anything that needs prioritising. 

This will defiantly need to be stuck to until the 9th of March when PPRD will be handed in which will then free up more time to dedicate solely to my Professional Project. 

No comments: