Wednesday 18 February 2009

Live Brief Oppourtunity


Here is an email sent round by Neil regarding a new live brief that has become available. As I still need to take part in one for my PPRD I am very eager to get this underway as it will need to be completed over the next 3 weeks. 

Firstly could you confirm if you are working on the Rivermeet live project. The team that set it are eager to see some ideas. As a reminder you can do as much or a little of this brief as you like, the main thing they are after is an identity.

Secondly, a new brief. As part of the Cultural Olympics the Evolution Rocks festival in Lyme Regis is holding a small film festival and they need some design work – anyone interested?

Lastly, keep blogging: 
http://fda-visual-communication.blogspot.com/

Regards,

Neil Leonard  

Senior Lecturer, FdA Visual Communication
The Arts Institute at Bournemouth
Wallisdown
Poole 
Dorset
BH12 5HH

T: 01202 363275
F: 01202 537729


I have emailed a response back to this to see if it will be suitable for me to take part in as I really want to chose a live brief that will allow me to use Illustration rather Graphic Design. So when I get an email back hopefully I will  be able to get more information on this and get stuck in!

Hi Neil,

I still need a live brief so I was wondering if Illustration could be used for the design work?

If so I would defiantly like to be involved in this.

Thanks


No comments: