Wednesday 18 February 2009

Emailing Anna Essay Title

We has to email Anna a proposed title for our essays today by 5pm. I still haven't managed to come up with a sound title that I am 100% with but I did email her a couple of titles to get some feedback on.

Hi Anna,

"I want to investigate how their is a current demand for hand rendered illustration rather than photographic within editorial and fashion illustration by looking at campaigns by Nick Knight and Julie Verhoven".

However I'm not sure if this would be a better subject...

" I am going to decode, analyse and compare the functions of hand rendered illustration against photographic illustration within editorial illustration". - Also using Nick Knight and Julie Verhoven.


I'm not sure if this is still too broad or and although I have tried it could probably be worded better?


No comments: