Thursday 12 February 2009

D&AD


I have been researching into the company to give me a broader perspective on their ethics and image. I have been looking at the logo, and the arts impressions of the new building that we are designing the Illustration for. I am now much more aware of the scale that it is going to be projected onto. 




I feel that I know have enough research on the company and that I now need to progress on idea generating for the final piece. I will need to look into the aspects of the countryside/earth/greenery/nature and then tie this in with the idea of a community and knowledge. 

I am very aware that I should be alot further than I am with this so I'm defiantly prioritisong this brief at the moment.

1 comment:

four eyes are better than two said...

Hi
I too have done the KPMG brief for D&AD. As we have now all sent off our work, would there be any chance I could see your final design? As there seems to be a big shortage online of people doing this brief.

If so please email me back on
BGTustin@uclan.ac.uk

Thanks