Thursday 12 February 2009

Presentations


Well today has been..... long to say the least. We were supposed to have prepared a 1 minute presentation to do to the rest of the course to gain feedback upon. However they went on for a lot longer and lasted the whole day. 

Although this was arranged to benefit us I don't feel like it has benefited me but rather taken away days researching that I had planned to do. Although I got more feedback on my idea it ended up contradicting what I had been previously told. After a tutorial with Sally and Kit yesterday I was told I had a good foundation for a project and that I now needed to begin researching, whereas today I got the feedback I needed to define what I wanted to do as at the moment a series of Illustrations isn't enough work for the 12 week period.

After being pleased that I had finally got a clear idea that had been given the ok to develop, I know feel a bit disheartened as I seem to be going round in circles still. I am very aware that three weeks have passed an I haven't began my sketch book yet!

So I need to relook at maybe adding narrative from the play to my illustrations, another idea was designing the whole program instead of just a spread.

No comments: