Tuesday 10 February 2009

D&AD - KPMG


After neglecting this brief yet again, I am going to know make this one of my higher priorities to get completed. I have began by reading the brief again and getting an understanding of who and what KPMG are and the work they do.

"KPMG is one of the largest professional services in the world offering tax, audit and advisory services. Their employees are very important to them and there position as a market leader depends on the excellence and knowledge of their people. They want to be regarded as outstanding professionals who work together to deliver value".

I have picked out some main points which I feel I will need to reflect in my design:
  • Global Network of Firms.
  • Largest accounting firm in Europe.
  • 'Knowledge is Valuable'.
  • LOOK BEYOND FINANCE
  • Working environment where people can 'flourish' and fulfill their potential.
  • Lend a human aspect to the office environment.
  • Community.
  • Employees.
Keywords: Global, Network, Knowledge, Flourish, Employees, Human.

From this I have decided that I want my Illustration to reflect these aspects but not the inner city, office lifestyle. So I will be focusing on Colour, Nature, Countryside, Holidays. 

No comments: