Monday 6 October 2008

Researching and Brainstorming


I went into University today to begin researching into my strongest idea of producing a campaign on making the public believe that 13 is actually a lucky number. 

I looked at all the different superstitions surrounding the number 13, to get a clearer idea of what I'm up against. This not only gave me all the background knowledge I needed but got my brain ticking and thinking of how to progress forward and develop the original idea.

As always I went from webpage to webpage and found out some really good and some really random information regarding the number 13. I also came across this illustrators blog which i made note of as I loved her illustrations - Poppytalk.blogspot.com. 

I am very aware that we have only 2 days till the critique and I haven't produced any planning or visual ideas which is slightly worrying. I have began my sketchbook though so I'm hoping that this will get the imagination flowing. I have found this project as of yet very challenging as it is so broad and the guidance from tutors has been minimal, although I can understand this is only to get us to begin being more independent. 

No comments: