Wednesday 8 October 2008

Its all coming together now


The last two days have been very productive and I feel that I have moved forward alot. I have now got one solid and well researched idea, I also have an image of what I wan my poster to look like which is always a good thing.

After an initial panic because I had hit a slight mind block I am confident that I am onto a good idea which is going to meet the brief well. After producing some rough layouts I asked a handle full of class mates to give me feedback on my idea and thankfully everyone seemed to generally like it and gave me some good and helpful feedback. I was glad of this because I think you  need to test your idea to others because if they hadn't of understood it then it wouldn't have been successful. 

I have decided to focus on illustration this year as this is defiantly my strong point and to be honest what I have found that I enjoy producing the most. I produced two simple images of Lucky charms which I can then manipulate. 

The idea that making people think that 13 is actually a lucky number will be portrayed through a clover leaf/horse shoe made up with or covered in the number 13's, images that people will instantly relate to luck, but then when they notice the number 13 it will make them look twice and think about it from a different angle.

I now need to think of a catchy slogan or quote which will just perfect this idea to a T.

No comments: