Thursday 9 October 2008

Greeting Cards


This brief sounds brilliant! It is defiantly going to be very good for me as I can produce my own illustrations using pretty much any media that I can. We have got a visiting lecturer who has set the brief and will be supporting us throughout the duration of it. I have got a few ideas of what I want to do already and I think that some good brainstorming and looking at the work of others will really define and develop my ideas.

Clare made the point that we will need to really pick and research out target market well, I will be aiming my cards at a young to middle aged female market. The other thing that we were advised to do was to really look about at what's out there and the trends, that are about at this time. Clare made the point that PATTERN is MASSIVE and this has really stuck in my head.

No comments: