Thursday 9 October 2008

1 Day to deadline PM..


I have had a really good day today finally and I am pleased with the poster that I have produced. Along the way I have got another couple of designs which I was tempted to use but I am going to stick with my original Illustration.
I have cover the illustration of the lover in the number 13 all of different sizes following the depth of the illustration. I think it has worked really well and I have quite enjoyed doing it. I haven't ever been that confident on the computer and so I was a bit anxious that I had forgotten everything I learnt last year over the summer, but it all seems to have come back to ok!

I have used the slogan " If this isn't your lucky number.. then it should be"
I think I have defiantly met the brief as a lot of people have commented and praised my idea, and when I have asked them if they understand it they have said yes. The slogan confirms the illustrations, its direct and clear giving the viewer no chance to side track.

I have done a bit in my sketch book so far, but I do need to concentrate on getting that up to date as I DON'T want to get behind on that already. I seem to have been developing my ideas on lose pieces of paper and then all my research is mainly print offs and photocopies, so I have a million bits of paper to stick in an annotate as usual!


No comments: