Saturday 4 October 2008

Critique of Initial Ideas


I was looking forward to this because I felt that I needed a bit of brainstorming from other peers and I wanted to hear the thoughts of others on my idea to make sure I heading in the right direction. 

I was also very confused as we had received an email from Sally which i felt contradicted what Neil had said, and both of what they were now saying didn't really relate to brief? 

So on clearing up the confusion we are: 
  • Selling something - an idea.
  • We have to convince we are right and that are object is right, it might have sentimental value that only means something to us, but as long as you can convince that is ok.
  • Can be done in any media.
  • It mustn't be left open to interpretation.
So as long as I follow this then I will fine! 

During the Crit we were talking about numbers and the idea came to me that I could produce my poster on making people believe that the number 13 is actually lucky. I'm not superstitious at all, however my house mate won't have her car stereo on 13, she didn't want to live at our house as its no. 13. Does anything bad actually happen on friday 13th more than it would any other day?  I feel this is a stronger idea than my other one and that I could defiantly bring humour into it which is always a good thing. Number 13..Lucky?!! I think this will defiantly make people look twice.

No comments: