Tuesday 27 January 2009

Bridging Studies Unit


Today an email has been sent round informing us that this unit will commence on the 9th of February.  This unit requires a 2500 word essay (which is actually alot less than I thought) so in preparation to the first session I will need to have thought of a topic which I can research within the time and resources at AIB.

As I am going to be moving to Ba Illustration this essay will have to reflect this design interest.

I am very aware that I have alot of different commitments going on now so time planning is going to be essential in gaining the most out of these different tasks. Last year I did leave the assignment till quite last minute so this time I am going to manage my time and give myself enough to produce a high quality piece of text.

1 comment:

jennifer said...

Very informative and helpful. I was searching for this information but there are very limited resources. Thank you for providing this information

buy illustration essays online