Tuesday 20 January 2009

Art Of Nurture Final Piece

Here is my finished illustration which I will be submitting for the Lloyds TSB Art Of Nurture competition. 



After looking at work that has already been submitted I really liked the Illustrations that were a lot more simple and un busy which inspired me to produce an Illustration that was on this level. 

I wanted to reflect that Lloyds is a worldwide company, that 'nurtures' its customers from people like me to, small and large businesses. I am very pleased with my design as I think it successfully reflects me and my style of working as well as the company's image. Now all I have to do is get it submitted!

Although PPRD only requires that we do one competition brief I really want to focus on completing a D&AD brief as it would be an amazing opportunity to show case my work and myself promoted! I know that I am not the best art managing my time though so I will have to focus on making time for this and prioritizing it as an important project.

No comments: