Friday 6 March 2009

Research and Development Tutorial


I was a bit apprehensive about this tutorial as I wasn't really sure what the tutors were expecting from us by means of volume of work, however Mike seemed very happy that had enough work in my sketch book so far, and a sufficent amount of research. 

We agreed that I do need to stop looking into the history of The Moulin Rouge now though and concentrate on looking at the film and collecting materials/ images etc to use for my illustrations.

I am very aware that we are quite into this brief but I still have so much that I want to do and time seems to be running out already if I continue to stick to my own personal goals. I wanted all my research done by next weekend, so that when I am back from Berlin I can begin designing over easter. But I think I am going to have to balance this with further research as I feel there are alot more topics I need to look at to support my ideas and then my work. 

No comments: