Wednesday 25 February 2009

Time Planning - Brown Book and Calender


As of today I have brought a small book in which I am going to write lists of everything I want to do/need to do for each day. So it will be like an organiser/diary but will also give me the opportunity of setting personals goals. I am hoping that this will allow me to structure my time more carefully and by seeing a list of individual things I need to do, it will give me the drive to aim to get these things done.

Here is yesterdays list:
  • Carry on with FMP - Complete research in sketchbook on 'The history of Paris at the time of the Moulin Rouge'.
  • Catch up with blog for the weekend and yesterday.
  • Email Sally to arrange a tutorial.
James Ramsay has also emailed round a calender which he has created up until May, for everyone to use - thanks James!!



I will defiantly be printing a copy off of this to use to see what I have got to do, and when its got to be done by.

No comments: