Thursday 8 January 2009

Back from Christmas

It was nice to be back today, I have felt like I've been drifting a bit this last week, having a full time job for the past three weeks I have struggled to find the time to sit down and progress with my work, even get my head into design mode. After sitting at a computer screen all day all I wanted to do when I got home was relax. 

So after having a taster of the boring mundane office lifestyle, being away from the creativeness I am now very eager to get back into my work. 

I knew that unfortunately over the Christmas period my time would be limited towards my work and therefore I made sure I got most of my research done before we broke up. This has benefited me hugely as I can now start designing and building my website. Although I am very aware that I am going to have to do a few tutorials first.

No comments: