Thursday 27 November 2008

New Brief - Screen based media 2


The Online Portfolio

Today we were set the new brief, and I have to say that I am really looking forward to designing an online portfolio that will reflect me and my style of work. I think this is going to be on of the most important briefs we have done yet because it will an opportunity to get myself noticed and make available to anyone who comes across my website my style of work. 

Whilst I don't feel overly confident in Dreamweaver and I especially need to get my head around CSS I think that I will be able to teach myself enough to produce a quality site that will represent me. 

I am aware that I am going to be balancing this with a live ISTD brief so that is going to be a challenge for me, when managing my time - something that I haven't always proved to good at in the past especially when deadlines get closer. 

No comments: