Friday 17 October 2008

Evaluation of Look Again/ Think Again

I was always looking forward to this brief being set because of not really involving myself in the Design world over the summer. However when the brief was first set I struggled to determine what was actually expected of us and found it quite vague, which didn't give me the confidence to go of and begin brainstorming ideas and research as I didn't want to be wasting time heading in the wrong direction.

After a chat with Neil I had a much clearer idea of what we were supposed to be doing and I got stuck in. Because it was such a short brief I was very aware that we had little time to so I planned my time so I wouldn't over research and not leave myself enough time to produce the actual poster. 

Although I struggled with the concept to begin with,  and changed my final piece quite alot I am pleased with my final out come and I think that I have met all the requirements of the brief. 

No comments: