Friday 17 October 2008

Cards, Cards, Cards


I have began to research into my idea for the greeting cards. I want to produce them on fashion illustrations, as this is the type of illustration I want to head towards so this will be good to show my work style in my portfolio. 

I have decided to use the fashion and culture magazine 'Pop' as my client, and then the target market will be all of Pop magazines clients. They can use this set of cards to send out to their clients. I am going to be leaving them blank so that they can be used for a number of occasions.

I have always read Pop magazine so I have a nice little collection of them to get an idea of ther style that I will incorporate into my illustrations. They will have to reflect the present season, which is Autumn/Winter and then obviously the fashion and trends at the moment. I have noticed that Pop always seem to use animals in their editions, so as it is a British magazine I will look at using British winter animals such as a Stag, Foxes.

No comments: