Thursday 30 October 2008

Animal Watches - The Packaging


Today we were briefed on this live project which is going to challenge us on producing and displaying ideas in a short time period. We have to define a target market within Animal which we want to aim our designs at, then move it forward using appropriate research, mood boards and rough designs to gain understanding of material, processes. It seems that it is not the final piece that is of importance in this brief but the understanding and research behind it, and our concepts along with the presentation of ideas. 

I am very aware that this project is going to be very in depth and I think that I am going to find it challenging as it will be requiring me to work in areas that I don't normally. I am also very aware of the timescale that we have to work to and how small it is. The final crit for this project is in 16 days, and the deadline for this whole unit is in 21 days. Oh my god!

No comments: