Sunday 7 December 2008

A Weekly Plan


I have alot that I want to do before I move home for Christmas as I will be working full time for the full three weeks which makes me worry about how much time, or how little time I am going to have to concentrate on my Website and on a competition brief. So I need to make the most of this week.

Monday - Researching for the Website 

Tuesday - Working on Competition Briefs 

Wednesday - Produce some initial ideas for the Critique

Thursday - Talk from Jonathan Doney & Critique

Friday - Developing website ideas using feedback for the Critique

Saturday - Traveling home for Christmas

Hopefully I will manage to stick to this. I will defiantly be prioritising developing my initial ideas using feedback from the Critique whilst the ideas are fresh in my head.
 

No comments: