Thursday 18 December 2008

Live Brief - Birthday Invites


One of my friends have asked me to design the invitations for her 21st birthday. Although this will involve working with a friend rather than a professional client I am still eager to begin working on briefs that I could potentially be interacting with in the Industry. As it is going to be held on the 10th of January this is going to be quite time pressing as I need to get them done preferably in about 10 days which is going to be a experience timetabling this in with my uni work. 

I haven't really been given anything to work from as a basis but apart from that they just need to be pretty and girly and fashionable. The first thing that springs to mind is a bit Barbie related but I defiantly wont be designing anything along that line. 

No comments: