Monday 22 December 2008

Information for Birthday Invitations


I am really pleased that Samantha liked the images I submitted and that she is happy for them to be used as they are on her invites. Although we only need one design she has said that she doesn't have a preference so I am going to design the invites using both images which should hopefully make the decision easier. 

Here is the information that will need to be displayed on the reverse:

Hi Lauren,

Here is the information as requested.

You have been invited to Samantha Kingsburys 21st Birthday 

Date: Saturday 10th January 

Time : 9PM

Venue: Upstairs in Suju, 28 The Highstreet, Swindon

RSVP: 07763839405

& a place for me to write the name of the guest it will be sent to. 

I am going to need around 60 printed off at the moment but if I need anymore after that I will let you know.

Thanks again,

Sammy 

No comments: