Tuesday 30 December 2008

The Chosen & Final Invite Design

This is the final design that Samantha has chosen for her birthday invitations:



So now we can get these printed on high quality paper so she can get them sent out to the guests.

Although this was a very small brief I have really enjoyed it and I love the idea that alot of people are going to see my work and ask about it. I feel that this was defiantly a worthwhile experience to do but I would like to work with a professional client next time so you don't have the closeness you have when working for a friend. A good thing that has been developed is my time keeping.  I had a very short time to get these done especially as it was over the christmas period, but everything was successfully completed on time to high standard despite this which I am very proud of.


No comments: